Plans for international travel
When you leave the U.S., you may not have all the protection you need through your domestic medical plan. That’s why it’s important to consider international coverage from GeoBlue1. Part of the Blue Cross Blue Shield family, GeoBlue international health plans take the worries and what-ifs out of traveling and living abroad.
GeoBlue international health plans feature:
- Single-trip, multi-trip, and expat plans available
- Access to doctors in more than 190 countries
- Direct billing with providers
- Coverage for emergency medical evacuations not typically covered by domestic health plans
- 24/7/365 assistance from a team of global health and safety experts
- Cashless, paperless billing
- Global TeleMDTM telemedicine services that provide 24/7/365 access to doctor consultations by telephone or video
- Covid-19 Coverage for single and multi-trip plans
You can enroll right up to the day you plan to travel, and enrolling couldn’t be easier. Just click below to find the coverage you need:
1 GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Made available in cooperation with Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies in select service areas.